Friday 30 September 2011

I Believe in ME

The last few months have been a journey, an experience to say the least. I dont believe there is such a thing as a 'bad experience' as long as you can learn from it and move forwards.

Since I can remember I have wanted to be sucessfull in what ever it was I was doing, my problem up untill I was in my early 20's was that I didn't have a clue what I could do.

I found my career in substance misuse, after 18 months of supporting prescribing clinics and being a dogs body I up't and left for Peterlee. What a learning experience that was. I pushed my self and pushed myself, but it wasn't for me, I wasn't being successful. after two years I got my current job working with under 18s with drug/ alcohol issues.

Suddenly I was being successfull, I was working, the harder I worked the greater the success I felt.

I feel this way again, I have the hunger to be the best I can be and the best thing is I believe I can do it!

Confidence + Belief = Success

No comments:

Post a Comment